Comprehensive Primary Care Services in Peabody, MA
Within our Peabody office, we offer the following services:
- Primary Medical and Preventive Care from highly trained Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Medical Assistants who are supported by in-office Laboratory Technician, Phlebotomist, and Ancillary Staff.
- Comprehensive Diabetic Care
- Heart Disease Screening
- Telemedicine/Virtual Visits
- Basic Vaccinations
- Pulmonary testing (Spirometry)
Acute Care and Chronic Condition Followup
- Pink Eye
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- STD Screenings
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Women’s Health
- Comprehensive Dermatological care using the latest technologies for diagnosing and treating skin lesions, rashes, and skin cancer. This includes the in-house ability to perform MOH’s surgery for dangerous lesions like Melanoma
- Comprehensive Cosmetic Dermatology with physicians trained in the latest laser, filler, and surgical techniques.
- Comprehensive Esthetic Care including advanced facials and microneedling
Comprehensive Endocrinologist Care
- Joint aspirations and injections
- On-site blood drawing with in-house laboratory
Monday through Friday 7:40 am to 3:30 pm. Must contact us for an appointment time.